Thursday, October 4, 2012

Outfits: Heat Wave

It was so hot out last Saturday! +26 degrees Celsius! I've been wearing fall coats, hats and scarves for weeks now and suddenly I was wearing  a dress and open toed shoes!

Sadly it's cooled back down a bit, but it was lovely while it lasted. Edit: I scheduled this post a few days ago assuming it would cool down, but it is in fact snowing here in Winnipeg today and I am totally amused at the irony of posting this summery outfit on the first snowfall of the season! Ah Winnipeg...

The Boy and I ran some errands on Saturday in the morning and had planned on going for a bike ride, but got distracted and it never happened. Ah well...good intentions...





This dress is a 40's housedress I bought at Ragpickers. Another one I bought years ago before I really started to hoard collect.
You've seen these shoes before. I bought them for and wore them to K & D's wedding in June.




Also! Did you notice my eyes are a little more naked than usual? I am not wearing eye liner! In fact, I've been forgoing eye liner during the day more and more these days. It felt a little weird at first. I find if I apply a little more blush my face doesn't look so pale. In actuality like it a lot! I feel like it makes me look fresh and pretty.
And as you can see, I have not cut my bangs. I'm leaving them until I actually figure out what I want to do with my hair and go the the hairdresser.



40's Green Cabbage Rose House Dress: Ragpickers
Vintage Enamel Flower Brooch: Vintage Glory
Vintage Blue Belt: thrifted
Blue and Green Wedges: Kenneth Cole Reaction
50's Bamboo Birdcage Purse: thrifted, Value Village

Lisa.xo


btw. Hello!! And Welcome to all my new readers! Thank you so much for reading and following my little corner of the internet! :) 

Labels: , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home