Friday, September 28, 2012

Outfits: Hats Off to You!

I love this hat! I wish I had something meaningful to add to this post, but you'll have to look elsewhere if you're looking for meaningful content today because that's pretty much all I got. 

This top hat-like 60's hat is another one of my early early purchases when I worked at Ragpickers. I get quite a few looks when I wear it out, but I don't care. I love it!



I wore this out yesterday night for drinks with a friend from university who is looking to get into stage managing like me. I was giving her some advice about how to get started and we caught up. It was fun!

Speaking of looks. I actually had a guy (straight, I swear...no gay vibe going on here at all) compliment me on my shoes and ask me if he could take a picture of them to send to his sister who has a major shoe fetish. Whether the pic was for him or his sis I indulged him. lol! What's the harm really?! I have to support any good shoe fetish. I have a bit of one myself. :)



60's Black Felt 'Top Hat": Ragpickers
40's Blue Cut Glass Necklace: Mike's General Store
Vintage Metal Butterfly Brooch: Ragpickers
White Blouse: Jacob
Grey Club Monacco Short Sleeve Sweater: thrifted
Leopard Print Scarf: Ricki's
Black Brocade Blazer: Ricki's
Dark Denim Skinny Jeans: Forever 21
Blue Suede Pumps: Forever 21
Can't-Stop-Wearing-It-Purse: thrifted, Value Village

Have you had any random strangers ask to take a picture of you? Or your shoes? Did you let them? Please tell me I'm not alone in this...

Lisa.xo


Labels: , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home