Sunday, September 23, 2012

Outfits: A Little Half Assed, I Hope You Don't Mind

I hope you excuse my calling this an "Outfit Post". I didn't have enough energy to take my usual full length photos. It's been a pretty crazy week around here. Dave ate something that didn't agree with him on Tuesday and he's been sick all week. We've been to the vet twice in the last 5 days and the night before I took these photos I only got 4 1/2 hours of broken sleep. Poor pup had to go outside every 2 hours.
Hence the sunglasses. I'm hiding some bags behind them! lol!

Dave is on the mend though, we've finally got him on some food he's actually interested in eating and we're seeing a bit of his usual Boxer pep return.


We were headed to my Mom's for dinner with the family and I finally wore this amazing 40's wool jacket that I bought at Ruby Slipper this summer (I also own the skirt. You can see it in this post.)
I really like it worn as a light fall jacket like this and I'm looking forward to wearing it as a blazer this winter.


Isn't the colour to die for? I am smitten with the collar, the butttons...well I'm pretty much in love with everything about this suit.

Repro 50's Sunglasses: Rhymes with Orange 
40's Wool Turquoise Jacket: Ruby Slipper
Houndstooth Scarf: Ricki's
Striped Tee: Joe Fresh
Vintage Necklace: thrifted, Value Village
Favourite-Goes-with-Everything Purse: thrifted, Value Village
Not Seen: Black Skinny Jeans (Forever 21) & Black Ballet Flats (Joe Fresh)

Lisa.xo

Labels: , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home