Thursday, September 20, 2012

Fickle Head

Not even three months ago I cut my own bangs. I've trimmed them once since and once again they're in my eyes. So much so that I've been wearing them like this for the last three days:


I can't decide whether to cut them again or let them grow out...

In fact my whole head needs an overhaul. My hair is super long right now. It's all the same length and is in desperate need of a trim. Or a cut. I just can't decide what to do with it.

Here it is air dried with no styling. Looks rough, I think.


I'm actually thinking about cutting it much shorter. probably around my shoulders like this
(sorry guys, I have no sources for these photos, I've been collecting them for weeks. Let me know if you know the source or if one of these belongs to you and you'd like it removed. Thanks!)




I really love Marilyn's hair in this photo. I could totally rock this with my grown out bangs.

Or maybe chin length like this




These are kinda like my hair from a few years ago. Here's the proof:




Or maybe I'll completely chicken out and just get a trim and some layer put in



I really can't decide right now. I'm always up for something pretty drastic in my head, but I worry about regretting my decision after I get my hair cut.

I've been hating my hair, which is why I cut bangs. It was always a temporary solution. I can't afford a real haircut (and by real I mean done by a professional) until I get back to work in October so I have some time to think about it.

What do you think?

Lisa.xo

Labels: , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home