Sunday, September 30, 2012

Pretty Little Purse

I'm not sure if I have mentioned it yet this summer, but I've just finished an 8 week break from work. No work at all for 8 weeks! Summer is tricky for theatre work in Winnipeg. There isn't much going on and the jobs that are available seem to only go to a select few (one of which I am not). The Boy and I decided we would be ok financially if I didn't get a part time job, so I got to have a well deserved holiday.
As a result, I've had to pinch pennies to make it through until I start back to work this week. And as a result of pinching pennies there has been little to no shopping. Especially thrift store shopping. Which has been difficult.

I did however buy myself this little purse last week. I went to Value Village with my Mom and I just couldn't leave it there. It was only $5 and I already have an event to wear it (this is how these things happen isn't it!? lol!).



My guess it that it's 60's since it's a cross body bag, it's got a 20's flapper bag vibe going on and it's made in China. Or would it be 80's? Now I've just confused myself. 
Thoughts anyone?

Lisa.xo


Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home