Saturday, September 8, 2012

Outfits: Suddenly It's Fall

I know I was the one posting Inspiration posts about fall earlier this week, but it was still hot and sunny then...it never fails...I yearn for fall and when it gets here I'm always a little bummed for a few days. Every year I have a small grief period and say good-bye to summer. 

I had coffee with my friend Michael yesterday afternoon and had planned to wear a dress, but when I let Dave out before I left the air felt too cold for a dress without tights...and I'm not ready to wear tights yet...
So pants it was. So this is what I threw on before I left.


This blazer is vintage. It's part of a suit I bought at Value Village for $7. I love the lining! It's another piece I almost sold and is now living in my closet.




Vintage Blazer: thrifted, Value Village
 Vintage Flower Brooch: Ruby Slipper
Sequin Dot Tee: Joe Fresh
Jeans: Forever 21
Green Pumps: Forever 21
Coral Bangle: Forever 21
Vintage Tooled Leather Purse: thrifted, Value Village

It's been a quiet week around here without The Boy. I am enjoying having the whole bed to myself at night, but other than that I miss him. 


Lisa.xo


Labels: , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home