Saturday, August 4, 2012

Wishlist: Vintage Hawaiian Dress

I'm am dying to go to Hawaii. The Boy's family has a time-share just blocks from the Waikiki Beach. He has been three times. Me: none. *sigh*

We talk frequently about going, but it's just not in the budget right now. So I keep dreaming and looking forward to the day when we do finally get there.

And of course, I'll need some appropriate attire. A vintage Hawaiian print dress fits the bill.

I'm lusting after these beauties on Etsy right now:

buy it here!

buy it here!

buy it here!

buy it here!

buy it here!

buy it here!

buy it here!

Not surprising that most of my favourites are blue right?! That and they are all classic 50's silhouettes. 

Lisa.xo


Labels: ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home