Tuesday, July 24, 2012

Outfits: Do I Keep Wearing Blue to Keep Cool?

Another blue outfit. What can I say? I'm loving blue and turquoise right now. Perhaps because the cool tones combat the heat we've been enjoying.

This is a dress I rarely wear. I think it's the collar. I have a love/hate relationship with it. I wish it had some interfacing in it so it would stand nicely all the time, which it does not.

It reminds me of Dorothy from the Wizard of Oz. Blue gingham and all...and I do love the ball trim.

All of the photos I took today cut the top of my head off... whoops!   It's the ridiculously tall shoes I'm wearing. I'll have to readjust in the future.







50's Blue Gingham Dress: Ragpickers
White Woven Belt: Thrifted
Vintage Blue Flower Enamel Brooch: Vintage Glory
Blue & White Floral Platform Mary Janes: Forever 21

This afternoon The Boy and I went out for shawarma for Bakara Pita Bakery. It was delicious! Reminded me of the awesome food I ate in Israel. We ate outside in Kildonan Park while Dave chewed on a stick (Dave is our 3 year old Boxer for those of you who are new readers! click the link for pictures of our fur baby!). A pretty good afternoon if you ask me! 

Hope you all are having a good week so far!

Lisa.xo

Labels: , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home