Tuesday, July 31, 2012

Inspiration: Zooey Deschanel

I cannot begin to express my thanks to those of you who left me kind words on my post yesterday. I don't even know most of you in person and it warms my heart to read your comments. Thank you.

And now let's have a look at the post I wanted to share with you yesterday...



Since I've cut my bangs more and more people tell me I remind them of Zooey Deschanel. Especially in 500 Days of Summer where I hear she wears a parade of cute vintage dresses (Haven't seen the movie, not a huge fan of romantic comedies). Apparently I live under a rock or something; I was unaware of the fashion cuteness of Zooey Deschanel. I mean I know who she is...I saw Elf, but had no idea what her actual fashion persona was like at all. 

I've seen the light people. I've been Googling images of this adorable girl for a few days now. So I thought I would share a few with you.

Love this look. Simple, but beautiful. The black shoe is a little unexpected, but Zooey rocks it!


I've been dying for a pair of shorts like these. 






This coat is so cute. 




Unless otherwise stated all photos above are borrowed from What Would Zooey Deschanel Wear?

Whether on screen or off Zooey Deschanel's style is a great source of inspiration for any girl who wants to inject some vintage style into her wardrobe without looking like she's wearing a costume. She wears her clothes well and never looks overdone. Simple and beautiful.

Lisa.xo

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home