Wednesday, August 1, 2012

Outfits: Something That's Not Blue!

I wore this out to dinner with The Boy and a friend of ours and his daughter yesterday night. I actually spent most of the day in a dirty t-shirt and jeans with my hair in a bun and no make-up cleaning the house.
Glamorous no?

It still feels like a million degrees outside here and dressing cool is imperative. I've never worn this outfit before and I really like it!

As you know, I tend to be very matchy-matchy with my outfits, but from time to time I like to try something different: like wearing turquoise shoes with a green top. It's my subtle version of colour blocking. :)






Isn't this necklace awesome?! It's new! I bought it at Le Chateau this spring. I was powerless against it's awesomeness and could not leave the store without it. It also came in red (it was really hard to decide! I almost bought both...because I'm insane like that).


White Hair Flower: Claire's
Plastic Floral Necklace: Le Chateau
Green Tropical Tee: Thrifted
White Cotton Skirt: Ricki's
Turqoise Patent and Cork Wedges: Le Chateau
50's Bamboo Birdcage Purse: Value Village

Lisa.xo


Labels: , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home