Friday, June 14, 2013

Outfits: Let the Sunshine!

We are having gorgeous weather this week!

I wore this dress out on Tuesday afternoon to do some thrift shopping downtown before going to work.  I have been eager to wear my summer wardrobe and let the simplicity of hot weather dressing begin.

I feel like I've been at a loss for words on the 'ole blog as of late...truth be told there's not much to say apart from work news these days...and I feel like you're all pretty tired of that...or maybe it's just me. It's been a busy season: two school tours, Angels in America: Perestroika (the largest show I've ever worked on), followed directly by the show I'm currently working on: Julius Caesar. Needless say this heavy workload is taking its toll on me. I'm very tired and it seems that no amount of sleep is helping me feel normal. I'm in desperate need of a holiday.
As much as I love my work I am counting the weeks (2 1/2!) until July - which I have off. I am so eager to get out to the lake and spend some lazy days in the sun.

I'll just wear a little sunshine until then. ;)







Yellow 60's Striped Dress: Thrifted, Value Village
Yellow Woven Belt: Thrifted
Bangles: Thrifted (yellow), Forever 21 (coral)
Vintage Cameo Brooch: Thrifted
Yellow Ruffled Slip (unseen): Thrifted
Yellow Canvas Wedges: Thrifted
Vintage Bamboo Purse: Thrifted


Lisa.xo

Labels: , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home