Sunday, June 2, 2013

Outfits: Everyday

I'm on a roll! Third outfit post in a week! Whoop whoop! Lol!

I wore this yesterday to run errands with The Boy. Some version of this has been my casual go-to for weeks now.

I've been really influenced by rockabilly styles as of late - which I think is pretty evident in this look. For me, it's just the perfect mix of tough and feminine.






I bought this bag on a whim last week. I was out doing errands for the show I'm working on and found it at Winners. It's Italian leather and I love the colour!! My new laptop fits in it (I just bought a 13" MacBook Pro recently)! 
I'm usually a big sucker for a vintage bag, but there is something about this beauty that screamed "Take me home with you!!!" I was powerless against it's....uh...powers. 




Vintage Style Sunglasses: Rhymes with Orange
Denim Jacket: Randy River
Green Leather Purse: Claudia Firenze, Winners
Bangles: Thrifted
Black and White Striped Tee: Joe Fresh
Grey Skinny Jeans: Forever 21
Black Skinny Belt: George
Black and White Flats: Joe Fresh


Lisa.xo


Labels: ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home