Thursday, March 14, 2013

Outfits: Rosie and Dave

This is a bit Rosie the Riveter isn't it?





As I've said before, I really love this Rockabilly look when I'm dressing casually.

My contract with Prairie Theatre Exchange will be over in a week. It's been a long haul! 4 months, 9 1/2 weeks of touring - 6 1/2 of then out of town. Needless to say, I'm tired. It's been a great show, but I'm ready for my week off before my next contract starts.



And for fun (because what's better for stress than a laugh?) - me, making silly faces at Dave.


Red Cotton Bandana: Dollar Store
Rose Earrings: Aldo
Red and White Striped Sweater: Forever 21
Rubber Bracelets: Can't Remember...
Blue Skinny Jeans: Forever 21
Black Hi Tops: Chuck Talors


Lisa.xo

Labels: , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home