Saturday, June 15, 2013

Outfits: Double Bows

I wore this on Wednesday out for pizza with all of The Boy's friends - just me and the boys! :)

It's a bit hard to see in some of these photos, but my t-shirt has a bow on it and my skirt has a lovely little bow. I bought this skirt at Foundre recently. I absolutely adore it - the colour, the pleats, the bow! It's really the star of this outfit - I had to keep everything else fairly simple and let it shine. 






White Bow Tee - Joe Fresh
Vintage Pleated Skirt - Foundre
Wooden Bangles - gift from Tracy
Turquoise Patent Wedges: Le Chateau
Vintage Straw Purse: gift from Matt

I'm working all weekend - 5 shows in 3 days (2 on Friday, 2 on Saturday and 1 on Sunday). I'll be ready for my day off on Monday, that's for sure! What are you up to this weekend?

Lisa.xo

Labels: , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home