Saturday, February 23, 2013

Comments

Hi Everyone!

Just a bit of housekeeping on this fine Saturday morning.

I seem to be receiving an incredibly large amount of spam comments these days. For example: this morning I had 230 unmoderated comments and only 4 of them were from real readers.
So I have unfortunately had to change who can comment on the blog from "Anyone" to "Registered User". If this doesn't seem to solve the problem, I will enable the word verification again. This is not my preference, as I would like anyone to be able to comment easily on my blog, but my time is too precious to be dealing with a mass amount of garbage like that every time I log into my account.

Thank you for understanding and if you are also experiencing this, or have a better solution, please let me know!!


Lisa.xo

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home