Tuesday, March 12, 2013

B&B Bonanza Pt. 2

Here's part two of my B&B show and tell from our tour! Click here for part one!


This is the Silver Creek B&B in Silverton (right outside of Russell, Manitoba). It is an Eaton's catalogue house built in 1906.

This must have been my favourite B&B. I wish I would have taken more photos, but I was busy enjoying my stay there instead.
These photos just do not do this house justice. It was homey, rustic and had beautiful old farmhouse touches everywhere.

photo borrowed from Silver Creek B&B website

photo borrowed from Silver Creek B&B website

photo borrowed from Silver Creek B&B website

This was my room.

The kitchen. It had great mid-century cupboards. Again, this photo just doesn't do it justice...



This is the next B&B we stayed in. This is Tilson Place in Minnedosa, Manitoba. This is another big beautiful heritage home built in 1901.


photo borrowed from Tilson Place B&B website

This was my room. Princess Bed!



So that concludes part two of my B&B tour. I've got one last part coming your way tomorrow!


Lisa.xo


Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home