Saturday, March 9, 2013

Outfits: Good to be Home

I'm home this weekend! It feels so good to sleep in my own bed and relax in my own house. :)

Most folks might lay around in sweats on their weekend off, but after almost 5 weeks of jeans and t-shirts all I want to do is put on a skirt and heels. So I got dolled up to run some errands this afternoon! In fact, I felt so good in this outfit I wore it for the rest of the evening while I did some laundry and cooked dinner!












I was inspired today by my friend Jessica over at Chronically Vintage to take my outfit photos in a different spot in my house. What do  you think?

Short Sleeve Grey Cashmere Sweater: Club Monoco - thrifted
Black Flower Brooch: Ricki's
70's Wool Plaid Skirt: thrifted
Brown Leather Skinny Belt w/Brass Bow Buckle: Forever 21
Black Tights: Ricki's
Black Suede Mary Janes: Forever 21

Lisa.xo


Labels: ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home