Wednesday, February 13, 2013

Outfits: Touring

I've said it before and I'll say it again: my job is not the place to be wearing vintage. This fact makes having a vintage fashion blog tough at times, as I spend most of my working days wearing some version of what I've got on below.

I love to dress very girly and while on the road I've been longing to wear a skirt and tights. Sadly, unloading and loading a van 2-4 times a day is not the place for that kind of attire.

So I'll give you what I've got. This is a typical work outfit. It's comfortable, I look nice and put together and I can move in it. And as usual, with my modern clothes is my vintage touch - this time, the beret.


I took these pics right before we left a beautiful B&B in Snow Lake. 




Grey Vintage Beret: Ruby Slipper
Mermaid Necklace: Pick Up Sticks Jewelry
Blue and White Striped Tee: Joe Fresh
Blue Cardigan: Joe Fresh
Grey Pants: Forever 21
Over the Knee Boots: Urban Planet


Lisa.xo

Labels: , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home