Tuesday, January 15, 2013

Stalk Me at Work

I haven't really talked much about my most recent stage managing job. I am currently stage managing the school tour at Prairie Theatre Exchange called "Magical Mystery Munsch"

This is our set

Similar to the last school tour I stage managed. We will be touring in Winnipeg for the first leg (about 3 weeks) and then we're headed out of town to northern Manitoba for another 3 weeks straight, after which we'll be in and out of town for a few days at a time until the middle of March.

The cast and I will be blogging about our experiences while we're on the road. I thought you all might like a little insight into what I do.
So here's the link so you can stalk me at work! haha!

There's not much up there now - we start the tour today, but keep checking in! It will get really interesting when we head up north in February!

Lisa.xo


Labels: ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home