Wednesday, January 16, 2013

Outfits: Red Pants

Did you miss me? Here I am! First outfit post of 2013!

The Boy and I went out last Saturday night for nachos and beer with some friends and this is what I wore. I was really tempted to get dressed up in a dress or skirt, but if you live in Winnipeg you know how casual Carlos and Murphy's is so I took some inspiration from this post last week and wore my red cords instead.


It's become ridiculously cold here anyway, so cords were a much warmer option.



Sometimes I wish I was blogging from somewhere in the world that gets more daylight this time of year. I always struggle to take photos before the sun starts to set. Hence, how grainy these ones are. It was 5:00pm and the sun was quickly disappearing.
I know you'll forgive me! :)


I love this necklace. I have quite a few amazing statement necklaces I've bought from Le Chateau. This one put me back $45, but has been worth every penny. I wear it a lot and get tons of compliments. Plus, when I'm feeling less than inspired it jazzes up an black outfit in an second - instant style! Can't go wrong with that!


Pearl and Enamel Necklace: Le Chateau
Polka Dot Tee: Thrifted
Black Cardigan: Joe Fresh
Vintage Black Grosgrain Belt: from Aunt Mary
Red Cords: Forever 21
Suede Boots: George (Walmart)
Houndstooth Purse: Aldo
Lippy: Revlon Just Bitten Lip Stain in Gothic

Lisa.xo


Labels: , , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home