Monday, January 14, 2013

Grandma's Pearls

Unlike last year, I have not yet done a round up of my Christmas gifts. And I don't plan to...I would, however, like to show you the best thing I got for Christmas this year though.

My Grandma Cotton's pearls.


My Mom inherited these pearls when Grandma passed away and I have always coveted them. My Grandfather bought them for her as a gift and I think they are just beautiful.


I was never even allowed to wear them when my Mom had them. I knew one day I would call them my own, but I always imagined that day to be much further in the future.

the clasp - so pretty!



I was so surprised and touched when I opened them on Christmas morning. I wore them for a week straight. Thanks Mom! Love you lots! xoxo

Lisa.xo

Labels: , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home