Sunday, July 15, 2012

Channelling Bettie

I feel a bit like Bettie Page with my new bangs. Which is a good thing...I think Bettie was an incredibly cute, sexy and attractive woman. Which is pretty much how I'm feeling with this new do'.

I went out Friday night with my city friends for a few birthday drinks on the patio at Bistrot by Basil's in Osborne Village.

My hair was looking amazing, so I snapped a few photos of my head before we went out. 




That brown blob emerging from my stomach is a dog bed... lol!


I washed and dried my hair and trimmed them a little more on Friday night as I had actually cut them a little unevenly. All is well now and they lay really well without curling them. 

Thanks for all the kind words on my brave new haircut! 

Lisa.xo

Labels: ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home