Monday, August 6, 2012

Outfits: Rain, Rain, Go Away

Look! I'm wearing pants! It was raining cats and dogs on Saturday and the temperature was cool.

We spent most of the day lounging around watching the Olympics. We were stoked that Canada won it's first gold metal!

Here's a typical "Lisa Casual" outfit: a tee, pants and a cardigan (I may or may not have put on lipstick and pearls for the blog...but don't get me wrong, had I left the house I would have totally put them on).


I'm enjoying Sir Paul McCartney singing "All You Need is Love" with the crowd after Mo Farah won Gold for Great Britain in the Men's 10,000 metres final. It was awesome! 






Faux Pink Pearls: Thrifted
Lipstick Print Cardigan: Forever 21
White Bow Tee: Joe Fresh
Vitnage Black Grosgrain Skinny Belt: Aunt Mary
Black and White Flats: Joe Fresh
My Favourite Purse: Thrifted

Are you enjoy the Olympics too? What's been your favourite moment so far?

Lisa.xo


Labels: ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home