Friday, August 17, 2012

Another Birthday for Matt

Holy Cow! I've really been slacking on the 'ole blog this week. I haven't even done anything productive to explain why...I've hit the lazy part of my holidays...hopefully to be followed shortly with the productive part, because right now I feel like a slug.


But the real reason of this post. My brother's birthday was last weekend and he had a bunch of people over to celebrate.

Last year we took a few goofy pictures of Matt, Will and myself and I thought it would be fun to continue the tradition (and somehow I've managed to wear almost the exact same thing! lol! What can I say? A white tee and jeans is classic. No brainer...)


We're like superheroes or something! 

'cause this is thriller....

I just want you to know these are the tame photos...we may or may not have had a lot to drink that night...and we act like idiots when we're together...

possibly the most attractive face I've ever made.



HAPPY BIRTHDAY MATT! LOVE YOU!


Lisa.xo


Labels: , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home