Wednesday, July 11, 2012

Show and Tell: Late 60's/ Early 70's Pink Cotton and Lace Top

It's been far too long since I've shared another piece of my collection with you.

This top is very special. It belonged to my Grandma. She was a very stylish woman and still is very put together. She gave this top to me when I was in high school shortly after I started wearing vintage and made me promise I would never sell it or give it away. I wore it all the time! It was one of my favourite shirts. And, as you can see, I never gave it away.

It's been years since I've worn it, but I still love it.





Here's the interior construction. As you would expect, it's very straightforward. Nothing fancy goin' on in this one.





And the label:



If you've missed my other Show and Tell posts. Click here and scroll down to catch up!


Lisa.xo

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home