Saturday, July 7, 2012

Outfits: Birthday Outfit (X2!)

I had a fantastic day yesterday! It may just be the best birthday I've ever had. All of my most important family and friends called and texted me birthday wishes during the day. The Boy and I spent the entire day together today doing fun things out at the lake.

I actually wore two outfits yesterday and documented them both.

Here's my fancy dinner outfit:


Nothing new, just one of my favourite vintage dresses. And of course I wore sandals, we are at the lake of course.  






Vintage multi-coloured dress: Rag Time (Ottawa)
Coral Bangle: Forever 21
Jewel Flats: Aldo
50's Birdcage Purse: Thrifted, Value Village

And this is what I wore during the day:



I didn't notice my necklace had flipped over when I took these photos! Darn!


Sunglasses: Rhymes with Orange
Floral Necklace: Le Chateau
Sequin Tank Top: Ricki's Sample Sale
Green Silk Skirt: Jacob
Black Canvas Flats: George


Thank you again to all my readers for birthday wishes! 


Lisa.xo

Labels: , , , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home