Friday, July 6, 2012

Flashback Friday: Lisa's 30th Birthday Week Celebration Extravaganza

Today is officially my 30th Birthday.

I thought it would be fun to have a look back on the last 30 years and bring you along!

Let's start at the beginning shall we?





Here's Matt and I at our Aunt and Uncle's Wedding. We must be 4 or 5 here.




Grade 5 School Photo. Look at that hair!



Another Wedding. This one was taken in '96.



This is high school. My Friend Desi and I. This MASH tee was vintage. I lived in it until it fell apart at the seams. 



Grade 10 acting headshot


This is Grade 10. Rehearsal for Twelfth Night. I played Viola


Another high school photo. This one makes me want to cut my hair off again. Look at my phone! It looks like I'm talking into a plastic brick! lol!



Grade 11. Rehearsal for Fiddler on the Roof. I directed the acting for this show. Another vintage tee I wore threadbare. And those pants are vintage 70's wide legs. Loved them...


Grade 12. Backstage for Les Liasons Dangereuses. I played Mme de Merteuil.


High School Grad. As you can see, I've always dressed a little different...



My 23rd Birthday. I had to count the candles on that cake to figure that out by the way. Like that hair? That's a grown out mohawk! 



This photo must be later that summer. I have the same hair.


This is in university. This is my old friend Katherine and I getting ready for Ragpickers yearly $20 All You Can Wear Sale.



My 27th Birthday. Me and the boys. Kim was still living in Thunder Bay.



This was the in-between hair. In-between blonde and brown. I went all brown about 4 months later. I do like this look though.



2009. Nelson Family Reunion at Clear Lake.


And more recently. This was later in 2009. I had started the blog and chopped off all my hair.


Another old blog photo. I love this outfit! I was working at Ricki's at this time. I have no where to dress up this much any more. sigh.



Which brings us to now. And apparently I've chosen to upload a photo with the same blazer! lol! I took this photo for the blog a few months ago.


Good-bye 20's! Hello 30's!!

And thank-you, thank-you, thank-you to all my lovely readers (new and old!) who have left me so many beautiful comments this week and birthday well wishes! Putting together this week's posts has been really fun and I'm really glad you've enjoyed them. 

The Boy and I have a relaxed fun little dinner with some close friends planned for tonight. I'll be posting my birthday outfit (not suit! lol! thanks JMo!) tomorrow, so stay tuned for the final instalment of Lisa's 30th Birthday Week Celebration Extravaganza! 

Thanks again! You guys rock my world! Thank you for reading my blog and encouraging me to keep posting ! :) :) :)

Lisa.xo

Labels: , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home