Saturday, November 17, 2012

Inspiration: Fur

As you may, or may not know, I love vintage fur. It could be the unbearably cold place in which I live, but there is something so sumptuous and cozy about wearing fur.

Luckily for me, Pintrest has provided my brain with lots of fur fodder. Here are some vintage lovin' gals rocking fur (be it faux or the real deal) for your viewing pleasure too!

source via Pintrest

source via Pintrest


source via Pintrest

source via Pintrest

unknown source via Pintrest

source via Pintrest




I realize that fur can be a touchy issue for some folks. Please note that this blog is for light-hearted, entertainment purposes and any negative or overtly political comments will not be approved. Constructive criticism and genuine debate on the other hand are welcome. :)
Thanks for understanding!



Lisa.xo

Labels: ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home