Tuesday, January 1, 2013

A Very Happy New Years!

If you're a long time reader, you know that The Boy and I usually spend New Years out at the lake. We had planned on going out this year as well, but last weekend I came down with the nastiest cold and have not been able to shake it! So despite my best efforts to fight it off before we left, I just couldn't do it, so we stayed home so I could rest.

And despite my best efforts to rest we went out last night anyway! lol! At the last minute, our friends Steph and Laura called and asked if we'd like to dress up and go out for some cocktails and desert at a local restaurant Stargrill. I doctored myself up with some Buckley's and curled my hair!


I mean, really, what's a girl to do? I usually spend New Years out in the bush in my snowmobile suit. How could I say no to dressing up and cocktails? So civilized... and I was kinda feeling better... ;)


After desert and cocktails we drove to Steph and Laura's place to ring in the New Year! We had a great time!



Did you do anything special for New Years? Any last minute plans like me?


Lisa.xo

Labels: , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home