Wednesday, November 7, 2012

Hair Today, Gone Tomorrow...

Remember a few weeks back when I posted about my desperate need for a haircut?

Well, I did it!

Through some sort of miracle, I got into my salon the same day I called. Which was good and bad. It meant I didn't have time to chicken out and cancel my appointment, but it also meant that I didn't have any time to mentally prepare myself to say good-bye to the security blanket I've been wearing on my head.

So here's the before. One last photo of my long hair:

I look a little sad...well I was...


And the after:

I still look a little sad and stunned...I guess I was...


 I let my hairdresser cut about 3 inches from the bottom of my hair and I felt really naked and weird afterwards. He might as well have given me a pixie cut. Until about 3 days ago I was beating myself up for letting him cut so much off.

I realize I must be completely insane...my hair is still long...I just don't feel like it is anymore...

I'm feeling better now that I've washed, dried it and styled it a few times on my own. I never seem to like the way hairdressers style my hair after a cut.

I'm looking at these photos and it seems to look like my hair didn't get any shorter...I assure you it did. My hair is curled in the first photo and straight in the other two. Just to give you some perspective.

What do you think?

Lisa.xo

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home