Saturday, February 18, 2012

That Was Quick! Found Some High Waisted Jeans!

Holy Cow! That never happens! It's not often I post a Wishlist post and mere weeks go by and I've got it checked off my list!







I was seriously debating buying Bernie Dexter's 50's Style Skinny Jeans. I had a few readers tell me they had bought  Bernie's jeans and they thought the price was a little high for the quality so I was hesitating. Lucky for me I did, because I found a pair at Forever 21 last week! For $27.50! Yes, I know, F21's quality probably isn't much better, but the price sure is. And unlike a lot of F21's denim, which I find to be quite thin and very stretchy, these jeans are thick and sturdy. I like them so much I'm considering buying a second pair and hemming them into capris.
My only complaint (as usual) is that these jeans don't quite hit my natural waist. I'm very high waisted and this tends to be an issue, but they are high enough to give my casual outfits that much needed and desired retro look. Plus they don't gape in the back. The fit overall is as perfect as you can get for off the rack. So I'm a happy girl.

I might still be thinking about a pair of Bernie Dexter's Skinny Jeans in Black because they're super high waisted. They might be high waisted enough to hit my actual waist...we'll see what happens...

White cotton Cardigan: philosophy, Winners
Apple Print Blouse: Thrifted
Vintage Lucite Bird Brooch: Mike's General Store
High Waisted Skinny Jeans: Forever 21
Mary Janes: Bleka, The Bay

Lisa.xo

Labels: , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home