Tuesday, February 7, 2012

Show Costume

Hello! I'm still alive! Long days at the theatre (11am to 11:30pm or midnight usually) have been keeping me busy, but the show is in great shape and I'm quite excited for opening night on Thursday.

As I type this, I'm on lunch and sitting in the Stage Management office waiting for my HotSticks to heat up so I can do my hair.
If you remember, I did tell you that I will be in costume for this show (not acting, just setting and striking some set pieces and the designer wants us to blend in). I thought it would be fun to give you a sneek peek of what I'll be wearing.


Here are my boots. I'm sure they're vintage, the lining is this amazing red and cream stripe. And it's a little hard to see (dark in the dressing room, you know), but they have a scalloped trim around the button holes. Yes, I said button holes. I have to button these babies up to get them on.
Thankfully, Wardrobe gave me an old fashioned button hook to help me out!



And my blouse. Again, bad photo, but it's the most beautiful peachy colour. This was made by the Wardrobe department (not for me, it was in stock from another show). So pretty!


I've also got a black pinstripe ankle length skirt. None of those photos came out very well, but I'm sure you can imagine it. 
I'll try to find time to take a picture of myself all done up so you can see!

Lisa.xo

Labels: , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home