Friday, January 27, 2012

Style Inspiration: Gwen Stefani

You all know how much I love Dita Von Teese, but I never talk about my other style inspiration: Gwen Stefani.

Now Dita might be the ultimate in vintage inspiration, but Gwen's style might be a little more like my own: a mix of modern and vintage.

I love her fearlessness. This woman could wear a torn paper bag covered in glitter and look like a million bucks.

Sorry, this post is picture heavy. I couldn't narrow it down.

Classic

My continued obsession with pink hair. I really want pink hair.  


 This look is obviously not for everyone, but these were the days where I fell in love with this woman's style.

 Love this hair. A different approach to braids. 



 Pink! Love the necklace. 
 She might be the only woman on the planet who can make track pants look cool. I would look like a dumpy loser in these. 



 This look feels a little Debbie Harry to me . Truth be told, I really love tough looks as much as I love feminine ones.



 <3. 

 Love this hair. The sweater is pretty neat too. 

 If I have kids I want to look this cool. 


 Underneath it all video. Love Love Love the styling on this one. Gwen looks stunning in every shot.





Do you love Gwen? Lukewarm? Hate? Weigh in. I'd love to hear what you think of her style.

Lisa.xo


Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home