Thursday, February 9, 2012

The Fighting Days

I sincerely hope you're not sick of posts about my current job. It's all I've got going on at the moment.

After a month of hard work, we open tonight. Curtain is at 8pm.


There has been some wonderful publicity on this show, due to it's connection to Winnipeg I think. So I thought I would share some of it with you.

This clip was shot on set two days ago by CBC Scene.



Of course, opening night means an opening night outfit. There are at least 10 dresses hanging in my closet waiting to be auditioned to go out tonight. I'll have to make the tough choice this afternoon before I head to the theatre. I'll take some photos and let you know which one I picked of course!

Lisa.xo

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home