Thursday, January 5, 2012

Wishlist: Luxurious Luggage

I have some exciting news on the work-front friends.

Remember last spring when I went to Ottawa with Winnipeg Jewish Theatre to present Talk?


Well, Talk has been invited to a small theatre festival in...wait for it...Jerusalem, Israel! And we're going in April this year!!!


Isn't that crazy? I just got the news and I'm still spinning. I have so many things to research and figure out before we go. I've never been overseas. I have no idea what to expect!

So, onto the Wishlist. Taking a trip has got me thinking about luggage.

And if I were to have any kind this would be it: Steamline Luggage

The stylist series is my favourite. 






I don't think this is going to happen before my trip at $280US for the Carry-on and $320US for the Stowaway, but it sure would be nice! Although, truly, these prices are not completely out of reach.

All of the convenience of modern luggage with all of the beauty of vintage.

Lisa.xo

Labels: , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home