Tuesday, December 27, 2011

Outfits: Lunch and Errands

I wore this last Tuesday out for lunch with the ladies in the office I'm currently working in. I also had a few errands to run that afternoon.







This dress was a Value Village find about a year and a half ago. I don't normally gravitate towards polyester, or mid sixties dresses, but I just loved the stripes and pussy bow on this dress. The stripes were cut onto the pattern perfectly! It makes my waist look so small! I also love the secretarial look of this dress. Perfect for work and casual outings.

Red Cardigan: Thrifted (Smart Set)
Black Patent Belt: Laura
60's Striped Dress: Thrifted
Tights: can't remember
Black Mary Janes: Calvin Klein

Less than a week and it's 2012! Can you believe it? Where did the year go? Or am I the only one who feels this way?

Lisa.xo

Labels: , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home