Monday, December 26, 2011

Dita: Long Hair Inspiration

It's no secret I love Dita Von Teese. (I did post about her earlier this week!)

While scrolling through my folder of saved images of her I noticed how many I had saved of her with lovely, long, wavy tresses.

My hair is getting long and I'd like to think I'm awfully close to getting my hair to look like Dita's does in these photos.

 I want to look like this every day! 




 Love this photo of her with little eye makeup on. Still gorgeous!

Had to share this one of the pin curls.

I'm planning on heading to my hairdresser in the new year with these photos in hand so I can help my hair get a better curl in it.

Photos are all via either Just Jared or Enchanted by Dita

Lisa.xo

Labels: , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home