Thursday, December 8, 2011

Wishlist: Vintage Clock

I recently moved my alarm clock to our guest room. The reason being that we had guests over and I hadn't got around to buying one for that room yet!

That was three weeks ago. Needless to say our guests are gone, but I still haven't moved my alarm clock back to our bedroom. It was pretty ugly, that's probably why. I miss knowing what time it is when I wake up, but I don't miss it's ugly black plastic, red digital numbered self.

I've been dreaming up a cute replacement and scouring the thrift stores in hopes that one will turn up!

I found these ones on Etsy:

This one is cute! Love the colour!
buy it here!


Another blue one. What can I say? I like what I like.
buy it here!


Ok, how about green for a change of pace. This one has a radio!
buy it here!


Or pink!
buy it here!


Oooo! I really like this one!
buy it here!


This deco clock is steep at $200, but it is gorgeous!
buy it here!


Ok, this one is much better on my wallet at $10. Cute.
buy it here!

So I guess I'm all over the map on this one. I'm really just looking for something vintage with some character (a working clock would also be a bonus!).

Lisa.xo

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home