Thursday, December 1, 2011

December

How did this happen? Can you believe it's December 1st? Can you believe it's only 25 days (and counting!!) till Christmas??


Well, there's good news and bad news. For both of us.

For me:
The good news is that I've got my Christmas decorations up.



The bad news is that I have yet to buy one present! (Ack!)


For you:
The good news is that I have a few DIY Christmas decoration posts planned for this month so stay tuned!

The bad news is that if I'm supposed to buy you a Christmas present I haven't done it yet...

Lisa.xo

P.S. Just because November is over doesn't mean you can't comment and say "hi!" on yesterday's post! There are still a ton of you who I'm dying to meet! A BIG BIG thank you and howdy to all of you that did! :)


Labels: , , , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home