Sunday, November 27, 2011

Wishlist: Oh Canada! Hudson's Bay Blanket Coat

As it gets chillier and chillier I keep thinking of ways to keep warm.

And nothing says keeping warm in the frozen Canadian north to me like a Hudson's Bay Blanket Coat.

Of course I'd love a vintage coat, but the new designs that have come out in the past few years are also stunning.


This is a classic. Exactly what I want.

found here on Etsy


This girl is just so cute! I had to share this image. I even have a fur hat! Gotta find one of these coats.

found via Chicktopia


And if I could afford it, I just LOVE this designer HBC swing coat. (when it was available it retailed for $695 CAD. Yikes!)

image found here


this image found here


Lisa.xo

Labels: ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home