Wednesday, November 30, 2011

5 Things

This month marks 2 years that I've been blogging. I've learned a lot about blogging in two years. Mostly about how my camera works (still learning!), what makes a good blog post, what keeps people coming back and what keeps people subscribing.


And that is what brings me to this post. I am slowly, but surely encroaching on 100 Google Followers. You read about me and my life all the time, but never seem to leave me many comments. I'm dying to know more about you all!

So I'll start. Here are 5 things about me you may not know.

1. I used to be afraid of big dogs before I met The Boy.


If someone had told me 6 years ago that I would own a "scary" looking dog like a boxer I would have laughed right in their face. Somehow with his infinite patience, The Boy got me over this fear. And now I own the cutest dog on the planet!!


2. I am a natural blonde.



And my hair has not been this long since I was a little girl. All through high school and most of university I had short hair. And it's been every colour under the rainbow.


3. I have a horrible potty mouth. I try really hard not to swear on the 'ol blog.


I like to keep it fairly family friendly here. But truth be told, in real life...I swear...with relative frequency. I blame this on two people: My Dad, who was a truck driver and a mechanic ('nuff said) and The Boy, who also works in a trade.


4. I have 3 tattoos. I got them all between the ages of 18 and 20.


I have a blue fairy between my shoulder blades (see photo above), a butterfly on my stomach under my bellybutton and a leafy, flowery baroque design on my lower back.I wanted more, but when I moved out my Mom helped me pay my rent with the agreement that I wouldn't get any more piercings or tattoos while she was helping me or I would be cut off. I think this was my Mom's sneaky way of keeping me from becoming The Worlds Most Tattooed Girl! lol! Thanks Mom! :)


5. I will eat almost anything, but I hate mustard and green beans!
The Boy loves mustard on sandwiches and I get grossed out if it gets on my hands while I'm making them.



And as for green beans...I've been known to choke down a small spoonful for my Mom, but that's pretty much it.



Now it's your turn. Please leave me a comment saying "hi" and tell me one thing about yourself.

Can't wait to meet you all! Don't be shy now! :)

Lisa.xo

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home