Wednesday, December 14, 2011

Wishlist: Floral Dress

I am on the hunt for the perfect late 50's early 60's floral dress. Something Stepford Wife worthy.

If size were no issue, I like these (all found on Etsy):


I'd like a dress with sleeves, but this print is so pretty!

buy it here!



Again, no sleeves. But the print. A dress like this is all about the print!

buy it here!


 Here. Sleeves. And I love the cummerbund like band. 

buy it here!


 Perfection! And it's silk!

buy it here!


I'd prefer a full skirt, but the neckline is just so pretty on this dress! 

buy it here!


Another pretty pink confection for you!

buy it here!


This one is a little different with the solid bodice, but I love me some border prints!

buy it here!


How about purple?

buy it here!


See a pattern developing here? 

buy it here!

My only issue time and time again with these kinds of dresses is that they tend to be so small! Why?! So I just keep hunting. My dress is out there somewhere...

Lisa.xo

Labels: ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home