Tuesday, December 13, 2011

A Little Snack

I'm not a fan of New Year's Resolutions. I think that anytime is a good time to start a good habit.

What does that have to do with snacking you ask? Well, I am less than impressed with my waistline these days. Yes, it could be bigger. I am, in actuality, in pretty good shape, but I have noticed that some of my favourite dresses are a little snugger than they used to be. So I've started running on my treadmill a couple times a week and have been making an effort to eat better. Not a diet, just to make better choices about what goes into me.

This is my new favourite snack:


Organic Gala Apple cut up and dipped in Natural Peanut Butter. YUM!



And it's so much better when you display it nicely on the plate.

Lisa.xo

Labels: ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home