Thursday, June 20, 2013

Outfits: Black is the New Black

Lamest post title ever...yup...I'm ok with it. But really, you just can't go wrong with all black. Ever. It always looks chic and classic. 

I feel a bit like Dita Von Teese running to my car after pilates in this outfit! lol! 





The photo below inspired this outfit. I discovered it online ages ago, saved it and vowed to re-create this look for myself. I bought my top with thoughts of this image in mind and when I found this pleated silk skirt at the Johnston Terminal Antique Mall at Debbie's shop (review in the works - stay tuned!) I couldn't leave it. I knew it was the piece I'd been waiting for to complete my look. 




Black Jersey Knit Top - Le Chateau
Black Pleated Silk Skirt: Debbie's Vintage (Johnston Terminal Antique Mall)
Mexican Silver Bracelets: gift
Tortoiseshell Cat Eye Sunglasses: Rhymes with Orange
Green Leather Purse: Claudia Firenze (Winners)
Black Flats: Joe Fresh
Lipstick: Revlon Colorstay Ultimate Suede in 'Finale' (095)



Lisa.xo

Labels: ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home