Wednesday, June 27, 2012

More Room Wanted

Last weekend I made a much needed change to my dressing room. My tiny closet was overflowing again and spilling onto the floor. I was in desperate need of more room to hang things.

Thankfully, being the clothes hoarder that I am, I have several clothes racks in my basement. And recently I sold almost everything on one of them. So after some measuring and some thinking I lugged it upstairs, re-arranged my dresser and shoe shelf and hung all of my dresses on the rack.


Aaahhhh!! The clouds parted, angels sang and light reined down upon me! It was exactly what I needed in there. It gave me another shelf to put some of my summer purses and my hat boxes (which had also been floating around on the floor), and the shelf below to store more shoes!



Looking at my dresses hung here like this every day makes me super happy!



I'd like to get some more white plastic hangers for them so they all match...in time.

And of course Dave had to get in on the photo shoot action. Cutie!

Behold the ugly brown shag carpet! This too will change in time. 

Now I've got way more room in my regular closet for the rest of my clothes. I wish I would have thought of this sooner!

Lisa.xo

Labels: , , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home