Tuesday, June 26, 2012

Outfits: Patio Season

The summer months in Winnipeg are pretty awesome. The city comes alive and everyone heads outside to enjoy the beautiful weather while we have it. We like to call it "Patio Season". Almost every restaurant in Winnipeg has a outdoor patio. I mean really, what is better than sitting outside and enjoying an ice cold beverage?

Last night The Boy and I and another couple went out to The Forks to have a couple drinks at Muddy Waters river-side patio. It might just be my new favourite place to have a few drinks! We started with the white wine sangria which was ok, but spent the rest of the night drinking their amazing Rum Punch! OMG ! It was so freakin' good! 

This is what I wore:







I love this outfit! What's funny about it is that the only vintage item is my purse. Evidence to the fact that you can have a retro look without buying vintage clothes these days. Nothing beats vintage accessories. And you don't have to worry about fit! A purse always fits! lol! 

Oversized Polka Dot Dress: Ricki's
Navy Bow Stretch Belt: Suzy Shear (bought on sale for $2.50!!)
White Bangle: Le Chateau
Navy/White Striped Wedges: Forever 21
Vintage Straw Purse: Thrifted, Value Village

I'm done working for Shakespeare in the Ruins now. My contract ended on Saturday. My next gig starts in two weeks for a one woman show which will be in The Winnipeg Fringe Festival! So you'll be seeing much more of me in the next little while. See you soon!

Lisa.xo

Labels: , , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home