Sunday, June 24, 2012

CMC Modeling: Da Da Da Dum

It's not too often I have time to take photos of my outfits when I model for the Costume Museum of Canada's Fashion Review. But this afternoon after the fashion show our new model (and my close friend Jen) was able to take photos of my newest outfit. Today was only the second time I've worn it. It's a replica of a 1911 wedding dress worn by a woman marrying a well to do political figure in Winnipeg. It's quickly becoming my new favourite!





The heritage house where we were doing the fashion show had very limited parking so we parked by a local supermarket and took the Winnipeg Trolley down the street! It was so fun! A highlight of the day for sure!



Here we are! This is my Gibson Girl hair for my first outfit (which is looking a little flat in this photo!).


Hope you all had a great weekend! 

Lisa.xo

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home