Thursday, June 21, 2012

One Lovely Blog Award X2!

I have the most amazing readers! I have been nominated twice in the last month by LivingSimplyWell and Lady Jardin for the One Lovely Blog Award!




Thank you so much ladies!  :)


Rules of acceptance (as mentioned by other bloggers):
*thank the person who nominated you and link back to them in your post
*share 7 things about yourself
*nominate 15 or so bloggers you admire
*contact your chosen bloggers to let them know 
7 things about myself
1. I am embarrassed to show people I know and meet in person about my blog. I'm a little afraid that they might think it's narcissistic and shallow. 
2. I am bad at managing money. I'm trying really hard to make new habits, but it's taking a long time to cement them (I'm talking years).
3. Childish poop and pee jokes give me the giggles. What can I say? I'm immature. I only look like a lady...lol!
4. I love to cook. I find it very relaxing! There is nothing better than making a delicious meal for The Boy and I to enjoy together. 


5. I love rockabilly culture, but am not part of it. What can I say? I love old cars. Rockabilly guys are cute and rockabilly girls are always hot! What's not to like?


6. I'm not sure if I want kids. And I am not a baby person. I'm not sure what why women "ooo" and "ahhh" over babies...


7. I don't have a Facebook account. I'm not crazy about the idea that someone I don't know could look me up online and find things out about me. Yes, I know they have security and privacy features, but there is something about Facebook that I just don't like. I actually find it very satisfying to tell people that I live a Facebook-less existence. And yes, I realize that my blog is another form of social media, but I feel as though I have much more control about the content on my blog and in some ways it's a little more private.   


Nominated Bloggers
Here are the bloggers I can't get enough of right now (in no particular order):



Thanks again for the award ladies! 

Lisa.xo


Labels: ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home