Wednesday, June 13, 2012

Outfits: Backyard Barbecue

The Boy, Dave and I headed to a friends house for a barbecue today. This post is not about the barbecue...it's about something much more important! My outfit! lol!

Here it is:








I know you don't often see me in flats, but really...who wants to walk around someone's backyard in heels? Or wedges? Too casual an occasion for that. 

And this skirt? You've seen it before, but I adore it. I wear it constantly in the summer. It goes with everything. I bought it at the defunct Vintage Glory for $15! Well worth every penny. 
Oh, and the purse was a steal too! Goodwill: $2! :)

Hair Flower: Claire's
Pink Tank Top: Smart Set
Vintage Flower Brooch: Thrifted
White Rattan Belt: Thrifted 
Vintage Floral Skirt: Vintage Glory
White Crochet Flats: Le Chateau
Vintage Straw Purse: Thirfted
Green Cashmere Cardigan: Smart Set

Lisa.xo


Labels: , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home