Saturday, April 28, 2012

Wishlist: Anne Marie of Paris Champagne Bucket Purse

While surfing the blogosphere I randomly discovered a photo of this purse and had to know more.

And I want one. So quirky and cute!



It is a rare evening bag by the label Anne Marie of Paris who had a shop in the Meurice Hotel. Reportedly the bags where given to patrons of the hotel for New Years Eve some time in the 40's. 

Isn't it so adorable? All of the Anne Marie of Paris bags that I can find online are just as cute and quirky.

This one is for sale here for those of us feeling like high-rollers for the sum of $969 (I'm assuming US dollars). 

Well, let's just say I won't be buying this one...maybe next time! ;)

Lisa.xo

Labels: ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home